5th March 2016, 10:39 AM
nilanjan_ww

When and how to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Calcutta University?

When and how i get admission to msc in chemistry in 2016 in calcutta university? How i get information about admission in msc in chemistry in calcutta university in 2016?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  2. When and how to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Calcutta University? -- [New]
  3. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  4. What is the MSc admission test result?
  5. How to get admission for M.A/MSc geography in Calcutta University?
  6. Can I do PhD in Biochemistry in Calcutta University being a Chemistry postgraduate?
  7. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  8. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  9. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  10. Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?
  11. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  12. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  14. Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  15. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  16. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  17. When will be the merit list for MSc Chemistry of calcutta university be published?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
7th January 2018, 05:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Calcutta University?

For getting admission to M.Sc. Chemistry course in University of Calcutta, candidates will have to submit their applications along with required fees.

Last year admission process for M.Sc. Chemistry course followed this schedule.

Here are the complete steps for admission process of M.Sc. Chemistry in University of Calcutta.
  • Release of Notifications for admission: 27 June 2017
  • Submission of Application (Online Mode): 27 June to 6 July 2017
  • Date of deposition of fee through SBI Collect: 28 June to 7 July 2017
  • Submission of printed documents with copy of application: 28 June to 7 July 2017
  • Publication of Merit list: 10 July 2017
  • Correction (if any) date: 11 July 2017
  • Publication of provisional 1st list of candidates selected for admission: 14 July 2017
  • Admit Cards / Hall Tickets availability: 14 July 2017
  • Commencement of Entrance exam: 18 July, 19 July, 20 July, 23 July
  • Date of Admission: 26 July to 27 July
  • Entrance Test Result: 1 August
  • Counseling for 1st Selection List of Gr-23 Agriculture: 8 August 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?