18th November 2021, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

When I can do BTech civil in lateral entry?

I am interested to join btech civil. I have diploma architecture when I can do btech civil in lateral entry?

21st November 2021, 09:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I can do BTech civil in lateral entry?

To get lateral entry admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering, you should have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering of 3 years duration.

Since, you have completed Diploma in Architecture (non-engineering stream), so you cannot get lateral entry admission into B.Tech Civil Engineering.

However, if you have completed 10+2 in PCM stream, then you can get regular admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering 1st year.
30th November 2021, 10:48 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: When I can do BTech civil in lateral entry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to join btech civil. I have diploma architecture when I can do btech civil in lateral entry?
Yes, one can pursue B.Tech course via lateral entry.
Btech civil engineering lateral entry is a 3-year program in which you directly get admission to the second year of BTech program.
For this candidate need to apply for entrance exam conducted by the individual university or organisation with the condition that the candidate satisfy the eligibility criteria ike percentile of minimum of 60% with all clear grades.
Entrance exam list :1) Haryana LEET,
2)Joint Lateral Entry Examination (JLEE),
3)DTE Kerala LET,
4)Joint Entry Examination for Lateral Entry (JELET),
5)Panjab, University Lateral Engineering Entry Test
(PULEET),
6)Delhi Technical University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?