5th December 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

When is the ICAR entrance exam? Date of sale of the application forms?

when is the icar enterance exam and when applications are available?p/s mail me on [email protected]

11th December 2011, 06:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the ICAR entrance exam? Date of sale of the application forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the icar enterance exam and when applications are available?p/s mail me on [email protected]
Hello friend,
The Indian Council for Agricultural Research conducts the entrance exam every year but the notification for the upcoming exam has not been yet announced.
The examination is usually conducted during the month of March-April and the application form for the same is usually available during the last week of December.
For further information, refer to the official website of ICAR.
11th December 2011, 10:18 PM
tejesh_09

Default Re: When is the ICAR entrance exam? Date of sale of the application forms?

The entrance exam conducted by ICAR- INDIAN COUNCIL FOR AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH every year. The notification for the upcoming exam is yet to be declared the entrance exam which is generally held during the month of March-April and the application form will be available during the end of December.
15th April 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of icar application form
26th April 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me that how i can to become a registerd member of ICAR team
18th December 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Whn wl d icar from wil be available??
22nd March 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have appllied for ICAR exam. My application form no. is 183722. How I will my examination centre? PLZ RPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?