23rd November 2010, 12:05 PM
k.chauhan1982

When is the ICWA June exam? What is the fee structure of it if we take coaching?

Respected sir,

i want to apply for icwa.my birth date is 21st june 1982.i am b.com graudate.please explain me the full details of icwa.please explain me the follwing details:

1.when to apply for june exam.

2.fees structure:
A.without coaching

22nd May 2011, 11:32 PM
npngpt

Default Re: When is the ICWA June exam? What is the fee structure of it if we take coaching?

My friend,ICWA june exams are starting from Saturday 11th June, 2011.
Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees is 11th April, 2011 and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 20th April, 2011.
For coaching yo can rely on:-

Siddharth Academy:

Siddharth Academy has produced very good results in the CS and CWA with rank holders in these examinations. They offer coaching to all subjects of CWA foundation, intermediate and final examinations. For more information log on to their website http://www.siddharthacademy.com/home.html

EduEx:

To enable the students to keep pace with the increasing competition for the CWA examination, Eduex has come up with a special idea of offering mock test solutions for all three levels of ICWAI course. These mock tests will be of great use to the CWA candidates to clear their examination. For further information, visit their website at http://www.eduex.in/
23rd May 2011, 11:38 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is the ICWA June exam? What is the fee structure of it if we take coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.chauhan1982 View Post
Respected sir,

i want to apply for icwa.my birth date is 21st june 1982.i am b.com graudate.please explain me the full details of icwa.please explain me the follwing details:

2.fees structure:
A.without coaching

The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) conduct exam twice on 11th to 18th June and on 10th to 17th December.

For June Term Examination you have to apply before 05th December of previous year and for December Term Examination you need to apply before 05th June.

ICWAI provides

-> Foundation Course and

-> Intermediate Course

Foundation Course:

Eligibility:-

- must be 17 years of age; and
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board

Fees:-

-Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 200/-
-Postal Tuition Fee (including study material) - Rs. 3500/-
-Oral Coaching Fee (including study material) - Rs. 3500/-

syllabus :-

As it's very big i have provided you direct official link...

download by clicking on the link -> To download form visit below link...

Intermediate Course:-

Eligibility:-

-> is not less than 18 years of age; and
-> has passed degree Examination of any recognised University or equivalent

Fees

- Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 200/-
- Postal Tuition Fee (including study material) - Rs. 7000/-
- Oral Coaching Fee (including study material) - Rs. 11000/-

syllabus:-

download form link -> Download form:-

If you are opting for oral coaching you should contact respective Regional Council office.

Regards
~> @$H!$H
25th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus for ICWA entrance exam?
26th May 2011, 04:15 PM
sppljamshedpur

Smile Re: When is the ICWA June exam? What is the fee structure of it if we take coaching?

[QUOTE=k.chauhan1982;249850]Respected sir,

i want to apply for icwa.my birth date is 1st january 1990.i am b.com graudate.please explain me the full details of icwa.please explain me the follwing details:

2.fees structure:
please tell me how to apply this
1st June 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

datesheet of foundation course of june 2011
4th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i want to apply for I.C.W.A. my birth date is 23 april.1991.I am a b.com. graduate
please tell me the dates for applying for the year 2011 and fee structure for intermediate & final
course.
I wait for your quick reply. thanks.
4th June 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

i want to apply for ICWA.My birth date is 09 Feb 1990.I am b.com graduate.please explain me the full details of ICWA.please explain me the following details:

1.when to apply for December exam.

2.fees structure:
A.without coaching
B.with coaching.

3.what is last date of applying for December Examination.
8th June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i want apply for icwai. my birth date 26 nov 1992.I am 12 pass .mai janana chahta hoon ki icwai clear karne ke bad sallary kitne se kitna tak milta hai and job ki opportunities kya hai , ca and icwai main kya diffrencrce hai. please sir mere question ka uttar de.
10th June 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi firends !

This is Bharani Kumar from visakhapatnam. Iam also one of the student in CWA

Anyone can send me email to me! So that i will the full details about this course

[email protected]
13th June 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I m b. Com graduate . Tell me exact course duration after b com ,I want TO know about article
ship is this included in 2yrs course after b com.
30th June 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I m M.com appear sudent & when i do register icwa Sir plz
6th July 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What time icwa take to complete
28th July 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my graduation now i want to join in icwai.but i want last date for registration for the attempt of june
31st July 2011, 08:18 PM
santhosh.cherukumalli

Thumbs up Re: When is the ICWA June exam? What is the fee structure of it if we take coaching?

[QUOTE=sppljamshedpur;680184]
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.chauhan1982 View Post
Respected sir,

i want to apply for icwa.my birth date is 1st january 1990.i am b.com graudate.please explain me the full details of icwa.please explain me the follwing details:

2.fees structure:
please tell me how to apply this
18th August 2011, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

What was a procedure to take an admission in intermediate course ?
1.please send me all info...
2.people can take a admission in Intermediate course (ICWAI) After graduation,exemption facility has been given to studennts.?

3.Mobile-9307882098
[email protected]
18th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

respcted sir
i m shweta pandey
i m doing bba, want to know about the icwa course
please sir give me full detais of this course related to subject, fees, duration..
24th September 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

for cwa is it necessary to complete articleship
13th October 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

fee structer of tution fee
21st December 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Dear,sir Kindly Request i am in Inter mediate Second Group Student i am Searching Coching Centers in banagalore
Plaese send me detailes where your academy and where i joining ETC...
6th February 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i have completed my m.com and want to join icwa course so what step should i take kindly direct me.
31st March 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

what is fees for registration of june2012 exam of icwai?
19th April 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

i want to apply for icwa.my birth date is 20th july 1989.i am Bsc computers graudate.please explain me the full details of icwa.please explain me the follwing details:

1.when to apply for exam.

[email protected]
26th June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i completed 12th,and i want to know full details regarding icwa foundation,intermediate and eligibility for the course
27th December 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I want to apply for ICWAI exam in June 2013.
Kindly provide me the detail of how to apply for ICWAI.
I want to give exam in Bangalore and also like to know about the fee structure of ICWAI program..

my email id is [email protected]
Please reply me on my mail id.

Regards,
Ashish jain
3rd July 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want to say fee stucture of b.com. i want to class in your institute p'z give me every infomation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?