2nd October 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

When is the IRB constable in Kerala?

I had attended irb physical test and i passed that test, but don't know when is the written examination please inform me that.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required for Kerala Police Constable? How much is the height requirement and educational qualification? -- [New]
  2. Being an IRB Cadet is it possible to apply for higher training after completing graduation in Arts?
  3. What can I do after passing 12th commerce?
  4. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  5. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  6. Diploma holder is eligible or not for post of Police Inspector?
  7. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  8. Can I apply for the post of Police Sub Inspector? I have completed BSc IT course through Sikkim Manipal University
  9. Is there any way for getting directly recruited for the constable post in which only physical test and interview is taken?
  10. When are the results of Wireless Operator Exam?
  11. Information about railway recruitment board exam?
  12. When is the TRB exam going to be held?
  13. Last 3 years question papers of head constable ministerial and constable?
  14. When is the constable results going to be announced?
  15. Colleges for M Tech in Electronics field (ECE) based on my GATE score and All India Rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the symptoms of joining Indian Police?
  17. How to get the application form for Assam Police Service?
  18. When is the constable exam date? From where can I get the previous exam papers?
5th September 2017, 12:54 PM
jamk4u_dlf

Default Re: When is the IRB constable in Kerala?

All the candidates who appeared for KERALA PSC IRB (INDIA RESERVE BATTALION) 2016 on 2 July 2016 can check here Kerala Police Constable IRB 2016 Result Roll Number wise and name wise. Download the list of candidates selected in the written examination held on 2nd July 2016 and get their marks and result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?