24th July 2014, 09:11 PM
nooblord

Being an IRB Cadet is it possible to apply for higher training after completing graduation in Arts?

being an IRB cadet is it possible to apply for the higher post after completion of the training and completing my graduation in arts (EXTERNAL BA)..
if yes, what is the procedure and which post can i apply for??

<<i completed my 12th science and now in final sem OF Diploma in computer Science!! and 21 years old>>
help needed

2nd November 2017, 05:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being an IRB Cadet is it possible to apply for higher training after completing graduation in Arts?

You can apply for posts according to your qualification and age. Selection will be on the basis of merit either through written exam or interview. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for it.

There are various government jobs available for graduates and you can apply for those posts, which are available for graduates of any discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?