14th January 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

When is the ISRO, GAIL exam going to be conducted? What is the syllabus and pattern of the same?

sir i am an ece final year student.i want to write isro,hal,gail exam i know about exam schedule,how to prepare,exam sylabus,patern of exam.wat are the oppurtunities I get after btech in state and central govt sectors .will u explain in detail>will any higher studies possible otherthan mtech.

8th October 2012, 08:27 PM
Uppala Naresh Gupta

Post Re: When is the ISRO, GAIL exam going to be conducted? What is the syllabus and pattern of the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am an ece final year student.i want to write isro,hal,gail exam i know about exam schedule,how to prepare,exam sylabus,patern of exam.wat are the oppurtunities I get after btech in state and central govt sectors .will u explain in detail>will any higher studies possible otherthan mtech.
Those exams are conducted at the time of aieee and iit exams and there are wonderfull career oppurtunities for isro exam,and you will get directly posted in isro after the completion of your btech at iist,trivendrum....and also everything is free of cost for the entire b-tech
8th October 2012, 08:29 PM
Uppala Naresh Gupta

Post Re: When is the ISRO, GAIL exam going to be conducted? What is the syllabus and pattern of the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those exams are conducted at the time of aieee and iit exams and there are wonderfull career oppurtunities for isro exam,and you will get directly posted in isro after the completion of your btech at iist,trivendrum....and also everything is free of cost for the entire b-tech.wish u a good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?