21st May 2011, 11:08 PM
abhi27194

Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam which is conducted after 12th? What is the criteria for it? How should I prepare for it and have an edge others?

what is the syllabus of entrance exam conducted by isro which is given after class 12 and what are its criteria and sir also tell me how should i prepare to have a little edge over others. thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of ISRO assistant post?
  2. Is there any entrance exam conducted by ISRO for 12th passed students?
  3. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? Duration and syllabus of it?
  4. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  5. Are the entrance exams for ISRO colleges conducted every year? Where are the colleges for ISRO in India?
  6. Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  7. Syllabus for ISRO Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  8. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  9. What syllabus to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam for EC stream? Guidelines to prepare for this Exam?
  10. Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms?
  11. Can I join ISRO after 12th? Date of entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to join NASA after doing BE in Mechanical field from India?
  13. Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?
  14. What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria followed to apply for BCA entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. ISRO space engineering entrance exam syllabus after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to study in ISRO being 12th WBCHSE student?
  17. Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  18. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am a CE 3rd year student
22nd May 2011, 07:02 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam which is conducted after 12th? What is the criteria for it? How should I prepare for it and have an edge others?

HI
isro conducted their exam after complete 12 th there is no such exam but after B.TECH

applied for ISRO scientist conducted for 3 branches:-

Computer science
Electronics
Mechanical

Each paper has different syllabus according to his paper.
minimum criteria is you secure atleast 65% mark in 12th then you can apply for this post.

futher detailed information you visit ISRO website

http://www.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?