1st August 2010, 02:36 PM
PADMA LAKHI

When JBT application forms of Assam will release? I am BA graduate. Should I go for this?

When jbt form of assam will release.

I am graduate (b.a),can i go through it please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  2. What is the date of sale of application form of JBT?
  3. When will I get the application form for JBT?
  4. Last date to get the application forms for JBT Entrance Exam?
  5. Any institute offering JBT course in Assam?
  6. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  7. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date for the submission of application forms for this?
  8. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  10. Forms release for 2010 for BHM?
  11. How do I get the updates regarding the release of application forms for medical examinations 2011?
  12. What is the last date of submission of application forms of JBT?
  13. Number of seats available in government Nursing colleges in Assam for B.Sc(Nursing)? -- [New]
  14. When would the MAT exam be held in September? How may I get the application forms for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same? Where to submit this application form?
  15. What is the release date of AIEEE forms? What is the date of release of JEE forms?
  16. How may I get details about JAT MBBS? How and where I can get this form?
  17. From which bank I can get AIEEE application forms in Assam? What are the centers of this exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria to for JBT course? Last date of application and from where to get the forms in Delhi?
7th April 2015, 10:10 AM
mohitvats86

Default Re: When JBT application forms of Assam will release? I am BA graduate. Should I go for this?

District Institute of Education & Training (DIET) / Junior basic Training (JBT) is a 2 years diploma after 10+2 for training to become a primary teacher in a govt./private school.
Admission in this course is done on merit basis or by an entrance exam.
DIET Addresses In Assam in various parts-
DIET, Mirza, Kamrup, Assam-781125
DIET, Sivasagar, Bhojo Subdivision, Charaideo, Sonari, Assam-785691
DIET, Titabor, Puruna Titabor, Jorhat, Assam-785632
DIET, Golaghat, P.O. Dergaon, Dist. Golaghat, Assam-785614
DIET, Nalbari, P.O./Dist.Nalbari, Assam-781335
DIET, Dalgaon, P.O. Dalgaon, Dist. Darrang, Assam-784116
DIET, N.C. Hills, At/P.O. Kalachand, P.S.-Maibang, Dist. N.C. Hills, Assam- 788834
DIET, Howly, Barpeta, Assam-781316
DIET, Udarbond, Cachar-788030,
DIET, P.O. Bheleuguri, Via. Samaguri, Dist. Nagaon, Assam – 782140
DIET, Morigaon, Assam – 782105
DIET, Kokrajhar, Assam – 783370
DIET, Goalpara, Dudhnoi, Assam–783124
DIET, Golakganj, Dhubri, Assam-783334
DIET, Azad, North Lakhimpur, Assam-787001
DIET, Biswanath Chariali, Sonitpur, Assam-784176
DIET, Chabua, Bishmile, Dibrugarh,
DIET, Kaliganj, Kaliganj Bazar, Karimganj, Assam-788720

JBT forms will be released after announcement of 12th class result in last week of may 2015. You can get forms for DIET in June 2015 first week.
wheather you are graduate it doesn't matter your 12th percentage should be higher enough to be shortlisted in DIET course admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?