18th July 2011, 12:49 PM
rimky

When would the MAT exam be held in September? How may I get the application forms for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same? Where to submit this application form?

When in September will the MAT test will be held? Where will I get the forms in Assam and when? When and where I have to submit it?

Rimky
Assam

Related Questions:
  1. When can I get the application form for MAT? Last date of submission of application?
  2. When will the forms be available for MAT Exam? Last date for the submission of forms for this Exam?
  3. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  4. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  5. Last date of submission of MAT application form? From where to buy the form?
  6. Last date for the submission of application form for SLET Exam?
  7. What is the last date to submit the Ph.D entrance form in Kuman University? -- [New]
  8. Last date of submission of AIPMT forms? From where to get the forms?
  9. What is the GATE entrance examination fee for Other Caste(OC)?
  10. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam?
  11. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  12. Last date for submission of IPS application form? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Previous year Question papers for this Exam?
  13. Date of forms for NDA exam? Last date of submission?
  14. Last date for the submission of application forms for WBJEE Exam?
  15. Am I eligible for MBA after passing degree with 42%
  16. Where to get application forms for DNB Exam? Last date to submit the form for this Exam?
  17. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
28th August 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When would the MAT exam be held in September? How may I get the application forms for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same? Where to submit this application form?

How much forms
29th August 2013, 10:23 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When would the MAT exam be held in September? How may I get the application forms for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same? Where to submit this application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much forms
MAT exams are conducted by AIMA ,New Delhi.
It is one of the MBA written tests

MAT exams are held 4 times in a year

Eligibilty to apply in MAT exams is:
Graduation pass in any stream
Final year Graduation students can also apply

Fees of MAT application form is Rs 1200/-

Next MAT exams would be held in december 2013
Forms would be filled for this exams in October 2013

In the written test that is conducted by MAT you have to attempt questions from the below sections:
Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
Mathematical Skills
Indian & Global Environment
Language Comprehension
Data Analysis & Sufficiency
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?