26th June 2010, 08:59 PM
premoda

Can I appear for the entrance tests in Assam? I am appearing in CBSE 12th from Bihar

I am actually from Assam.But I am appearing CBSE 12th from Bihar (due to some reasons)in 2011.I will also be appearing exams like AIEEE and IITJEE other exams.Can I appear the engineering entrance tests in my home state i.e.Assam?

Related Questions:
  1. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  2. Can I change my centre from Assam to Bihar?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I appear in Bihar board 12th exam 2016 without appearing in CBSE compartmental?
  5. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  6. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  7. Am I eligible for Assam Medical entrance exam if belongs to Assam but studies 10th from Meghalaya and 12th from Telangana?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  9. CBSE schools which offer admission in 12th in Rohtas, Bihar for a candidate who has disqualified in 11th Accountancy?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  12. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  13. Information about the entrance tests for Ph.D Biotechnology? Is it compulsory that MSc should be completed by the time of appearing the entrance test?
  14. Am I eligible for UPTU SEE? I am doing 12th CBSE from Bihar
  15. What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for 4th standard student?
  16. Is it a good choice to change my board to CBSE for HS final year in Assam?
  17. Can I join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. Possibility to reappear in CBSE Board exam from another school? List of such schools in Duliajan, Assam? -- [New]
8th February 2012, 05:38 PM
shirishss

Red face Re: Can I appear for the entrance tests in Assam? I am appearing in CBSE 12th from Bihar

yes u can apply only conditions u have to follow and ur meritlist will be higher than native state student one
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?