22nd September 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

When is Kerala Entrance Exam for admission to M.Pharm batch?

I have to join for m pharm .when is the exam and when the application is to be submitted?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i join law without passing BBA? How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? How may I get admission in both private and government colleges?
  2. mpharm admission in bits? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When is Kerala Entrance Exam for admission to M.Pharm batch?
  4. Link of Kerala government notification of RIMC entrance exam for December?
  5. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  6. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  7. When will be the niper exam for entrance into mpharm?
  8. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  9. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  10. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Kerala after scoring 802 in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  11. Can I get admission in government medical college of Kerala through NEET entrance exam?
  12. How can I apply for B.Pharm lateral entry after working in Dubai?
  13. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  14. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  15. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  16. Can I get admission in any college of Kerala after scoring 14000 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  17. Will there be any Entrance Exams other than GPAT for getting admission into M.Pharmacy?
  18. Date of distribution of forms for B.Com account honors? Cutoff list for admission in B.Com account honors? What is the date of the entrance exam in St Xaviers Ranchi for commerce batch?
29th September 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is Kerala Entrance Exam for admission to M.Pharm batch?

When is Kerala Entrance Exam for admission to M.Pharm batch?

Source: /entrance-exam.net/entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-kerala-entrance-exam-admission-m-pharm-batch-384088.html#ixzz1ZKK5xSSY
15th November 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

When is the kerala entrance exam for m pharmacy and when I have to apply for it?
19th July 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

when will be the kerala entrance exam for mpharm admission?
30th August 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

when is kerala entrance exam for admission to m pharm batch and how to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?