11th January 2014, 11:58 AM
lalluprasadp

When is the MBA entrance exam? Process, qualifications for the same?

when the entrance exam mba, what is the process. qualification, subjects,

Related Questions:
  1. Dates of MBA entrance exams and process of submission of forms?
  2. Qualifications required to do MBA? Fee structure of it and the best colleges to do MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  4. Qualifications required for the IIT JEE entrance exam?
  5. Process of Online Registration for MAT Exam? Which stream in MBA is better to opt?
  6. Any Haryana government jobs which will suit my qualifications?
  7. Minimum qualifications required to do MBA in Australia?
  8. When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names?
  9. Education qualifications required to write the entrance for Group II exam?
  10. How to do MSc in Geography after passing Geography Hons?
  11. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  12. Percentage needed to apply for MBA in DU? Procedure to get admitted for Nepalese? Do I need to face any entrance exam?
  13. Procedure to apply for NET entrance exam after doing MBA final year in HR and Marketing?
  14. Which entrance exams do I have to answer to opt for space engineering course? Details about Syllabus, qualifications and exam centers?
  15. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  16. Is there any possibilities to get a job after finishing BSc(EC)?
  17. What is the admission process for MBA? What are the benefits for OBC candidate
  18. What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?

30th April 2016, 06:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the MBA entrance exam? Process, qualifications for the same?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year course from any recognised university.

There are many entrance examination conducted for admission of candidates in different institutes such as CAT, MAT, XAT etc.. CAT is conducted once in an year who MAT is conducted four times in a year.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% in any discipline. Candidates have to qualify in written examination for final selection for job.

1st May 2016, 11:47 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When is the MBA entrance exam? Process, qualifications for the same?

Entrance Exam is conducted for MBA admission. CAT , MAT , XAT , SNAP , CMAT , ATMA are the entrance exams.

MBA Eligibility
- You must have minimum qualification of 12th pass from any stream.
- You should have appeared entrance exam for MBA admission.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension

Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 100
- Total Marks : 300
- Time Duration : 2 Hours 50 Minutes
- Each question carries 3 marks and Negative marking system of 1 mark for each wrong answer.

CAT Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : August , 2016
- Closure of Registration : September , 2016
- Issue Admit Cards : October , 2016
- CAT Exam : November , 2016
- Result Announcement : December , 2016

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?