9th February 2012, 03:05 PM
manisikka

Any Haryana government jobs which will suit my qualifications?

i have MBA degree(HR & Marketing) is there any haryana govt jobs which suits my qualifications or is in haryana govt. job where no entrance is required direct interview is there pls. send the answer to my mail id .

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs according to my age and qualification?
  2. Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?
  3. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  5. Which area would suit me if I had to switch in Government Sector after completing BSc IT?
  6. Types of Bank Board Exams? What is the minimum qualification required for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a job after completion of B.Tech 4th year?
  8. Are there any IT Sector jobs in CBI or in any Government agencies? Application procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. After doing MBA in IT branch and B.Tech CSE where can I get a job?
  10. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
  11. What qualifications required to apply for Government sector jobs?
  12. Where can I get details for IT and banking related government jobs?
  13. Can I get government job after passing EIILM University?
  14. List of the PSU companies for Civil Engineering?
  15. How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?
  16. Is Ph.D program from CMJ Shillong approved by Haryana State Government for jobs in Universities and Private colleges
  17. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  18. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
17th March 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any Haryana government jobs which will suit my qualifications?

kindly tell me the best suitable job in haryana govt for me.i have done MBA in marketing/finance.and also have one year computer diploma.i got an experience of 3 years in marketing.
5th August 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

kindly tell me the best suitable job in haryana govt for me.i have done MBA in marketing/hr. and also have one year computer diploma.i got an experience of 1.6 years in marketing.pl revert me.
2nd September 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma from ime .i want to know that i can apply for govt jobs pl. Tell
17th November 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I m doing m.tech from cse nd jst passed b.tech from cse plz help me
How i apply gvt job ?
19th November 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

No. Post after 10 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?