26th May 2012, 11:41 PM
bibek adhikari

Percentage needed to apply for MBA in DU? Procedure to get admitted for Nepalese? Do I need to face any entrance exam?

How much percentage is needed to apply for mba in du?what is the process to admit for nepalese student?Do i face the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  2. How can I apply in Germany for MBBS seat?
  3. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  4. Am I eligible for JEE mains and JEE advanced entrance examination
  5. How to join Indian Army? Minimum Educational qualifications and Physical Abilities needed for the Exam? Age limit and Procedure to apply for the Exam?
  6. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  7. Procedure to get admit in class 6th at Banasthali school Jaipur? Score needed?
  8. Date of the entrance exam for government B.Ed from Jammu University? Percentage requirement and the procedure?
  9. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA? -- [New]
  10. How can Nepalese students get admission in BITS Pilani?
  11. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is best after BSc chemistry? I have scored 49%
  13. Percentage required in graduation for preparation of IAS exam?
  14. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  15. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam? Required percentage to appear for ISRO Exam? Procedure to clear this Exam?
  16. Date of the entrance of government B.Ed of Jammu University? What is the procedure and percentage requirement?
  17. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?
  18. What is the selection procedure in HAS? How much percentage is needed in graduation to apply for the HAS exam? What is the age limit and is there any age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC students?
7th July 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to apply for MBA in DU? Procedure to get admitted for Nepalese? Do I need to face any entrance exam?

How much percentage is needed for mba after ba. And what is the procedure to get admission in mba
14th July 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to apply for MBA in DU? Procedure to get admitted for Nepalese? Do I need to face any entrance exam?

Is nepelease students can get loan from bank for pursuing MBA in india??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?