9th October 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

When is the next entrance exam of M.Com Part I?

I was faild in exam of m.com part one i want to know when the next exam form issue

22nd December 2011, 12:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the next entrance exam of M.Com Part I?

There are several institution which provides the course of M.Com and as you have not mentioned the name of the institution so its not possible to give you the dates of entrance exam. In the absence of specific information I suggest you to follow the official website of the institution from where you are pursuing the course as the important dates are generally notified in the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Information about recruitment board of Delhi Post of Group D? What is the exam date and how to collect the information for this exam? 3 28th April 2012 06:27 PM
IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Processing and Retrieval Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 1 7th December 2011 11:49 AM
IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information, Communication and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 1 13th September 2011 06:34 PM
IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Information System Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 2 26th July 2011 08:11 PM