8th July 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control exam will be released?

Hello friends, I want to attend Air Traffic Control exam of AAI. Please let me know that when the notification for this exam will be release? Please help me to know about the exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?
  3. How to get a job in communication department of Airport after doing B.Tech ECE?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Air Traffic Controller post?
  5. Can i apply for Air Force Traffic control entrance exam? I am a BSc student
  6. Tips to prepare for the post of Jr Executive in Air Traffic Control? Which books are available in Market?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  8. What's the examination pattern, syllabus and how may i get previous year papers of Junior Executive Air Traffic Controller?
  9. B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering is eligible for Jr. Executive (ATC)?
  10. Syllabus for AAI Traffic Supervisor(ATC) exam? How to prepare?
  11. Details regarding IATA? Is there any age limit for this course? What are the job opportunities after completing this course? Which are the institutes in Mumbai?
  12. Where I can get medical Officership form in Uttar Pradesh? What's the last date for submission?
  13. When will be the notification for NET Exam be released? Which Books should I prepare for NET Exam?
  14. Is there any chance for me to do Air traffic controlling? I a a class 11th student
  15. Government sector jobs for MCA graduates?
  16. Last date to apply for NDA in online and offline modes? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the date for UGC NET? When will the notification be released?
  18. When will be the AG BSc notification going to be released?
14th July 2018, 01:03 PM
sachinpatil@007

Default Re: When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control exam will be released?

Air port authority of India conducts Evans for Air traffic control exams is released on 3rd July 2018.
The start date of application is yet to be enabled. Please keep an eye on website

aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment
14th July 2018, 01:05 PM
sachinpatil@007

Thumbs up Re: When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control exam will be released?

Air port authority of India conducts Evans for Air traffic control exams is released on 3rd July 2018.
The start date of application is yet to be enabled. Please keep an eye on website
14th July 2018, 04:26 PM
sachinpatil@007

Default Re: When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control exam will be released?

Airport authority of India conducts Evans for Air traffic control exams is released on 3rd July 2018.
15th July 2018, 12:16 PM
sachinpatil@007

Thumbs up Re: When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control exam will be released?

Notification for the air traffic controller in air port authority of India is released on 3rd July 2018. But the online application link is not yet enabled. It will be scanned soon.
You can visit the website www.aai.aero.com for the updates.
16th July 2018, 12:36 PM
careerrider

Notification released on 3rd july 2018 itself but link for application is not yet enabled which will approximately available from 16th july. You can follow up the following website for more information
www.aai.aero.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?