12th September 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

When the call letters for SSB Interview of CDS (II) will be delivered?

Sir,

I am waiting for the call letter for SSB interview for CDS (II) exam held. Please keep me inform. my E Mail IDis - [email protected]

Thanks.

15th September 2015, 04:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the call letters for SSB Interview of CDS (II) will be delivered?

CDS is the Combined Defense Services. This examination is conducted twice every year by the Union Public Service Commission.

Generally the call letters for the Service Selection Board is sent by the commission within one months after the declaration of the written results. If you have qualified the written test and have not got the call letter, you need to wait for more time as there is no such official notification by commission for the call letters of SSB for CDS II.

If other candidates have got the call letter and you have not got it, you must contact UPSC for further details at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?