11th December 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

When TCS will conduct its off campus recruitment drive in Bhubaneswar this year?

When the TCS will conduct off campus in Bhubaneswar (ODISHA) for batch and what are the criteria.........
please send me the details

6th August 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When TCS will conduct its off campus recruitment drive in Bhubaneswar this year?

i have no careear in 2 and i am continuing mca i want to know that is there any chance that i am eligible for tcs?
24th September 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When TCS will conduct its off campus recruitment drive in Bhubaneswar this year?

When TCS will conduct off campus recruitment in Orissa for the freshers of 2013 batch ?
how to register for the off campus recruitment ?
i have 59% in my 2 and 84% in my 10th,am i be able to sit in the off campus drive to be held at bhubaneswar this year ?
27th December 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i am 2012 batch passout with cgpa 7.9 in cse branch, 63% in 12th and 75% in 10th..................can i have details hw can i get into mnc's especially tcs ,ibm, wipro,accenture because its too late now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?