3rd October 2015, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?

I completed be eee with 75%. Now i want to join in automobile company for that which course is best and where it is best for training.? please help me sir. Just let me know the complete details which we need to follow up for the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
28th November 2015, 09:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?

Different companies have different mode of recruitment. So you need to check this out with the concerned organization. The generalized process of recruitment is given below.

- Some companies come for on-campus recruitment drive in different colleges wherein they conduct written tests, personal interview rounds for the selection of candidates.
- Other companies conduct off-campus recruitment drive wherein they recruit candidates on the basis of - written test, group discussion, personal interview rounds.

There is no need of opting for other short term courses. However, you can take up industrial training in companies like TATA Motors, Maruti-Suzuki, Ashok Leyland, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?