27th May 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

When TCS will take Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech fresher in Bhopal?

Hello,
Please tell me the Off-Campus Drive date of TCS in Bhopal for this year B.Tech passout. I am going to complete my B.Tech now. Please tell me as I had prepared for TCS and I really want to join the TCS company as it is India's topmost company.
Thank you!
Megha Raghuvanshi

30th May 2015, 12:36 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When TCS will take Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech fresher in Bhopal?

Actually, TCS off-campus has been already completed on 20th February 2015. This off-campus has been conducted throughout the country. But, don't worry you can expect the next off-campus interview in the month of September or October in the official website of TCS. Even, you can try the TCS jobs in Job Mela or Job Fair or other college off-campus drive. To know the regular job updates in TCS then register your profile in the official website of TCS Career !!!
30th May 2015, 06:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When TCS will take Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech fresher in Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Please tell me the Off-Campus Drive date of TCS in Bhopal for this year B.Tech passout. I am going to complete my B.Tech now. Please tell me as I had prepared for TCS and I really want to join the TCS company as it is India's topmost company.
Thank you!
Megha Raghuvanshi
TCS is not announced any off-campus drive in Bhopal so you can wait for next announcement for TCS recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?