20th January 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

When there will be the exam for permanent post? I am doing my BCA in correspondence

Hello sir,

I am doing my BCA in correspondence now may2012 month going to appear the final year.
I am presently working in kv ashok nagar as adhoc ldc. When there wil be a exam for permament post.
Am i eligible for PRT?

24th August 2012, 02:25 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When there will be the exam for permanent post? I am doing my BCA in correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,

I am doing my BCA in correspondence now may2012 month going to appear the final year.
I am presently working in kv ashok nagar as adhoc ldc. When there wil be a exam for permament post.
Am i eligible for PRT?
Most of the companies do not conduct examination to hire candidates for any post. They might conduct personal interview followed by Group discussion and an aptitude test. But, aptitude test is conducted basically to check your intelligence level. The institution from where you are doing the course must provide campus placement. Speak to the HR or Placement department/cell of the institution, they will certainly be able to help you with placement. BCA professional have a good demand in the market and you do not have to wait for long to get a job (if your academic and BCA result is good). Moreover, to your advantage you have experience.

The acronym 'PRT' has to be defined with the proper abbreviated term. PRT can stand for many a thing. You have used a lot of acronyms. Kindly provide proper abbreviated term when you are asking a question of this nature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?