19th October 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

When UPSC 2016 application form will be out?

When the upsc application form come out for 2016? Please don't say that I have missed it again. I am too much worried.

19th October 2015, 08:12 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: When UPSC 2016 application form will be out?

UPSC stands for the Union Pubic Service Commission. It is the body which conducts the examination for the recruitment of candidates on different posts in different sector.

Some of the examinations are CDS, NDA, Civil Services, SCRA etc. The application for the SCRA examination is available while for the Civil service examination it will be available from the April 23 2016.

For more information about any other examination in details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th October 2015, 08:47 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The application for the 2016 civil services examination will be available form the 23rd of April 2016.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation form the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 21-32 years.

For details of other examination conducted by the UPSC you can get the details for the examination at www.upsc.gov.in.

The examination is conducted in the three stages. Candidates have to qualify in all the stages for final selection.
19th October 2015, 12:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing which I would like to make you clear that UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission ) is not an examination rather it is a commission that conducts various entrance examination for the recruitment in different fields and the same commission is supervised by Central Government of India.

But, In general UPSC examination is used for Civil Services examination which is conducted by UPSC once every year for the recruitment of officers at the highest administrative posts such as IAS, IPS, IFS, etc. .

You do not have to be worried for the last date of applying for Civil Services examination 2016 as there is time for the application form to be made available as well as application form lasts upto a period of around a month. According to the UPSC circular for 2016 the keydates for the same examination are as here under :-

* Date of notification i.e; date from which application will be made available :- 23rd April 2016.

* Last date of filling an application :- 20th May 2016.

* Date of Preliminary test i.e; Stage one examination :- 7th August 2016.

Also the qualifications required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 21 years to 32 years by the 1st August of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Further there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category as per the government norm.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree or must be in the final year of same degree course with any stream of your choice from a recognized university.

For more details regarding the same examination you can log on to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
19th October 2015, 01:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. UPSC conducts various examinations like IAS, IPS, SCRA, NDA, etc., for recruitment of candidates to different departments of government. Since, you have not mentioned which examination application form of UPSC you need, I suggest you to mention the examination name conducted by UPSC, so, that we can provide you the information regarding application forms of UPSC examinations.
19th October 2015, 01:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

UPSC stands for the Union Public Service Commission. It is the examination conducting authority of India which conducts so many examinations at national level. You have not mentioned the name of particular UPSC exam for which you want to know the important dates.

From my point of view, you are talking about Civil Service examination. The application form for the 2016 UPSC Civil services examination will be available from the 23rd of April, 2016. Online application will end on 20/05/2016.

To apply for the examination, a candidate must be graduate and must have attained the minimum age of 21 years on 1st of August of year of examination.
19th October 2015, 05:46 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Since you have not mentioned clearly which UPSC exam you are talking about so to remove that ambiguity i am providing you the complete UPSc exams calendar of 2015.

You can check yourself which exam you are concerned about.
The calendar is attached as an attachment with the answer.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf annual_calendar_2015_3.pdf(9.1 KB, 74 views)
19th October 2015, 06:41 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When the upsc application form come out for 2016? Please don't say that I have missed it again. I am too much worried.
First of all let me tell you that UPSC conduct many examination every year. Since you have not mentioned any particular name of the exam which is conducted by UPSC so, its very difficult to answer your question to the point. Hence, for your convenient I am attaching pdf file which have all the dates for the upcoming examination (2016) conducted by UPSC. You, can check the dates of your exam that you are looking for.

For more information you can also log on to the official page of UPSC: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Exam_Calender_English_2016.pdf(34.2 KB, 53 views)
19th October 2015, 07:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Don't worry Application form means online registration will start in the month of March 2016.
for UPSC exam.
So, remain in contact with the website.
19th October 2015, 11:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The examination calendar for all the examination conducted by the UPSC is released on the official website of UPSC. You can see the important dates for any exam in which you are interested.

For civil services exam, the notification will be released on 23rd of April, 2016. The last date to receive application is 20th May, 2016. The preliminary exam will be held on 07th August, 2016.

For examination calendar, Click here .
19th October 2015, 11:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: When UPSC 2016 application form will be out?

IMPORTANT TENTATIVE DATES FOR UPSC APPLICATION FORM 2016

** Date of sale of application form 17 May 2016

** Last date for receipt of application 16 June 2016

** Date of commencement of exam 24 August 2016

** Day of examination is SUNDAY

ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA

** The applicant should have a degree in Engineering from a recognised university or equivalent.

** The applicants age in between 21-30 years on 1st August of the year of Examination.
20th October 2015, 12:58 PM
maakaladla

Dates for UPSC 2016 application form:-

Application form:-17 may 2016

Last date for submit:-16 june 2016

Date of examination:-24 august 2016

eligibility:-

only degree course holder can apply.
age less than 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?