15th August 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to appear in APJEE to study Engineering Diploma course?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for APJEE for getting admission in Diploma in Engineering course. Can you please provide me the details of APJEE? What is the eligibility criteria for appearing? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection process followed for APJEE diploma course?
  2. Seats reserved for State students to study MBBS in JIPMER for a candidate who has secured 204 rank in APJEE?
  3. Up till how much serial numbers a candidate can attend counselling of APJEE Diploma? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture for B.Com graduate?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for JELET?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Karnataka PGCET to study M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for ECE Diploma student?
  12. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?
  15. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  16. Detailed information about recruitment in TTD for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  17. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
26th August 2015, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to appear in APJEE to study Engineering Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to apply for APJEE for getting admission in Diploma in Engineering course. Can you please provide me the details of APJEE? What is the eligibility criteria for appearing? Thank you!
APJEE Eligibility Criteria 2015

For Diploma Courses :

Education: Passed X/ XII/ Equivalent from any recognised board of Arunachal Pradesh.

Age Limit: Candidates age must be in between 15 to 18 years.

Important (Tentative) dates for APJEE Exam 2016:-

Application form will be available from: Ist week of April 2016

Last Date to fill up application form: Ist week of May 2016

Last date for receipt of duly filled application form: 3rd week of May 2016

APJEE 2016 exam date: 1st week of June 2016
27th August 2015, 08:00 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to appear in APJEE to study Engineering Diploma course?

APJEE stands for 'Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam'.

This test is conducted for both Diploma and Degree both exam have different eligibilities.

As you want to go for Diploma,the eligibility criteria for Diploma course through APJEE are as follows.

-Candidate must have passed his/her 10 standard or it's equivalent.
-Candidate age must be between 15 to 18 years.
-Age relaxation of 3 years is given to SC/ST candidates.

Check the criteria and if you meet the requirements apply for the test.

Give your best in the exam if you qualify the test with good score then you will be allotted seat seat through web counselling procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?