30th May 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

When and where to get the NDA exam forms?

where and when to get nda for the exam which will be held in 2012

31st May 2012, 10:21 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where to get the NDA exam forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where and when to get nda for the exam which will be held in 2012
NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission .

NDA Exam dates :-
  • Date of commencement :- 05.05.12
  • Last date for submitting of application :- 04.06.12
  • Date of examination :- 19.08.12

Minimum qualification for this examination is completed 12th examination from a recognize School or equivalent qualification . Even final year of 12th exam can also eligible to apply for this examination .

Age should be between 16.5 years and 19 years ( i.e candidate born not earlier than 2nd July , 1994 and not later than 1997 are eligible to apply ) .

Marital Status of this examination is Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination and Citizen of India .

Exam Pattern of NDA :-

Application Process :-

Candidate have to fill the application forms in online and there is no offline application forms for this examination .

Online Application :- Application

Online Application is divided into two parts :- Part - I and Part II

The candidate need to pay the application fees Rs 50 / - (Excepting for SC/ST candidate ) .

Part - I can be divided into 5 pages , the 5 page consist of personal details , selection of exam center , preference of Army , Navy , Air force wings , Display the all the information entered by you , It is generated the Registration ID after submit the details .

Note :- Before filling the Part-II Registration, you must fill the Part-I Registration and then only it is a valid Registration-Id.

Part - II registration consist of Fee Payment , Uploading of Photograph and Signature .

Physical Standards :-

Official Website :- www.upsc.gov.in
31st May 2012, 10:28 AM
VIVEK2525

hi friends

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission .

Candidate have to fill the application forms in online and there is no offline application forms for this examination .

The candidate need to pay the application fees Rs 50 / - (Excepting for SC/ST candidate ) .

Part - I can be divided into 5 pages , the 5 page consist of personal details , selection of exam center , preference of Army , Navy , Air force wings , Display the all the information entered by you , It is generated the Registration ID after submit the details .

Note :- Before filling the Part-II Registration, you must fill the Part-I Registration and then only it is a valid Registration-Id.

Part - II registration consist of Fee Payment , Uploading of Photograph and Signature .

Date of commencement :- 05.05.12
Last date for submitting of application :- 04.06.12
Date of examination :- 19.08.12

Minimum qualification for this examination is completed 12th examination from a recognize School or equivalent qualification . Even final year of 12th exam can also eligible to apply for this examination .

Age should be between 16.5 years and 19 years ( i.e candidate born not earlier than 2nd July , 1994 and not later than 1997 are eligible to apply ) .

Marital Status of this examination is Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination and Citizen of India .

thanks
31st May 2012, 10:31 AM
VIVEK2525

hi friends

thanks
31st May 2012, 10:32 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..................
The details eligibility criteria for NDA exam are as follows.........

The physical details information ..........

The list of best books for NDA exam are as follows.......

For more details visit official website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck..................
31st May 2012, 12:14 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

NDA is one of the exam conducted by the UPSC board.Hence you can get the application forms from the Head/Central Post office of Mumbai.

The cost of the application form is just Rs 20.Along with the central stamp it may cost totally Rs 70 for GEN category.But for the SC/ST the cost of the application is just Rs 20.

Online Application :-
Application

all the best

31st May 2012, 12:53 PM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,

thanks
31st May 2012, 01:42 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam is conducted by the upsc twice in a year.

NDA has three wings

Indian Army

Navy

Indian Air force

Eligibility criteria:

the candidate should be citizen of india.

The candidate should complete the graduation from any recognized state board of india.

The age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

The final year candidates are eligible.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Date of
commencement :-

Last date for
submitting of
application :- 04.06.12

Date of examination :-

SELECTION PROCESS:

written test

interview

medical test

the application process should be the online process.

For more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?