5th March 2012, 08:27 PM
simkhan

When and where will I get B.Ed entrance exam form in Mumbai?

when and where will I get B.ed entrance exam form in mumbai? ..plese tell me the info

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get Bed CET mumbai entrance exam form? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where to get the B.Ed CET Mumbai entrance exam form? Date of the B.Ed CET exam?
  3. Which entrance exam to answer to do B.Ed in Mumbai? How to prepare for the exam?
  4. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  5. Date of Mumbai B.Ed entrance exam? What is the last date for it?
  6. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  7. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  8. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  9. Where to get application form for B.Ed entrance exam? Regular & self-finance colleges in Mumbai? How many near Colaba?
  10. Minimum qualification for B.Ed entrance exam? Colleges offering B.Ed courses in Mumbai?
  11. Date of B.Ed exam of Maharashtra Government? Date of submission of form? How to get the B.Ed entrance exam form?
  12. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  13. When is the B.Ed CET entrance exam in Mumbai? Where will I get the form?
  14. When can I get the government form for B.ed exam in Mumbai? -- [New]
  15. What's the Scheduled date of B.Ed entrance exam? From where I can get the forms in Navy Mumbai?
  16. What is the duration of B.Ed course in AP? When is the entrance exam and how can I get the application form?
  17. What's the criteria for BMS entrance exam? How may I get details for the same? How to apply for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  18. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
25th February 2013, 05:24 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: When and where will I get B.Ed entrance exam form in Mumbai?

B.Ed Admission 2013-2014, BED Entrance Exam 2013, Exam Date, Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Pune, Gujrat, up, uttar pradesh, mp, counseling,
Register For Free Jobs Alert (Activate Link From Your Mail Id)

Post Last Update: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 @ 12:26 PM

How To Obtain B. Ed Admission 2013 Online

After completing your first degree, one’s career is usually yet to take shape. This is especially so in the developing world where job opportunities are scarce and far between. What many graduates fail to realize is that they could always pursue one of the most fulfilling careers in the world, and that is teaching. In India, this will require you to undertake a Bachelor of Education degree, popularly abbreviated as B. Ed. Unfortunately, many graduates do not even know how to attain B. Ed Admission 2013 so as to pursue teaching, a situation this guide hopes to revert.

Eligibility
Before you even rush to find out how to obtain admission, you must ask yourself if you even qualify for the course. Tertiary institution in India are renowned in the world over for their stern approach when it comes to entrance. However, to be eligible for B. Ed Admission 2013, you will only have to:

a) Have graduated from any recognized university with a minimum score of 55%.
b) Have pursued Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in level 10+2.
c) Appear for an entrance exam to be conducted by your university of choice.
d) Candidates who boast 5 years Integrated Program in the CBCS system are also eligible for admission.

Steps to Follow
Once you have ascertained that you are eligible for admission, you can then proceed to make an application. Initially, this will require that you physically visit the institution ans fill in the admission papers. However, all you need now is to log into a website that procures B. Ed Admission 2013 for students. These websites also allow you to compare the offers from leading universities such as Kerala, Tamilnadu, Punjab, IGNOU, KUK, UP, MP, Orissa and Maharashtra. Any admission payments will be made electronically, making the registration more than just convenient.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?