5th September 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

When will the application form of entrance exam for MDS in various dental colleges in jaipur(Rajasthan) be available?

pl provide me information on date for application for entrance exam for M D S in various dental colleges in jaipur rajasthan
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of COMEDK MDS(Dental) application form? From where to download the form?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  3. Post graduate or equivalent courses in Radiology after BDS? Institutes offering this course?
  4. Dental colleges offering MDS with scholarship in India
  5. How many dental colleges are offering MDS course in AP? What is the average cutoff for it?
  6. Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India?
  7. What can I do after finishing BDS to earn more money? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  9. MDS seats in government dental colleges of India? What is the cut off list for SC category in MDS admission? -- [New]
  10. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  11. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  12. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  13. Books to refer for UP PG 2015 MDS exam
  14. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  15. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  16. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. What should I do next after completion of BDS course?
  18. List of government organized MDS entrance exams? From where I will get the application form?
4th May 2012, 01:46 PM
edr_fdr

Default Re: When will the application form of entrance exam for MDS in various dental colleges in jaipur(Rajasthan) be available?

Dental Colleges in Jaipur
A number of dental colleges that offer BDS and MDS courses are located in Jaipur (Rajasthan). The dental colleges in Jaipur offer admission to the most deserving candidates, on the basis of marks obtained by them in entrance exam, conducted by the respective universities. Here, we have provided comprehensive information on the top and best dental colleges in Jaipur. You can check out information on the institute profile, courses offered by the dental colleges, their general eligibility criteria, admission procedure, facilities in campus and contact address.
4th May 2012, 01:46 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: When will the application form of entrance exam for MDS in various dental colleges in jaipur(Rajasthan) be available?

Rajasthan Pre PG Exam Date 2012 :

Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will conduct Pre – PG Dental Entrance Examination 2012 for admission to MDS courses in Dental Colleges of Rajasthan on 11th February, 2012 ( Saturday ).

Candidates eligible as per Ordinance 278 E & G of Rajasthan University as modified and adopted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur.

Eligibility for Rajasthan Pre PG Dental 2012 :

A. Applicable to In Service Category :

Candidates seeking admission to M.D.S. Courses should be in service of State Government of Rajasthan and below the age of 45 years as on 30th April, 2012 and should have :

•Obtained BDS qualification from Dental College recognized by DCI.
•Completed satisfactorily one year’s compulsory rotating internship.
•Obtained registration from Dental Council ( Provisional or Permanent ).
•Secured at least 50% marks ( 40% in case of natural born SC / ST, OBC / SBC non creamy and 45% in case of locomotor disabled candidates ) in the Pre – P.G. Dental Entrance Examination 2012.
•Completed at least THREE years continuous Government service in the State of Rajasthan on 30th April, 2012.
The candidates would be required to submit a certificate ( Format enclosed with the form ) to above effect duly signed by the Director, Medical and Health Services, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur / Principal, Govt. Dental College, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jaipur failing which his / her application will not be considered.

B. Applicable to General ( Non Service ) Category :

Candidates seeking admission to M.D.S. Courses should have passed Final B.D.S. Online Examination from the University of Rajasthan / Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and should have :-

•Completed satisfactorily one year’s compulsory rotating internship or would be completing the same before 30th April, 2012 after passing the Final BDS Online Examination. No condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be accepted.
•Obtained registration from Dental Council ( Provisional or Permanent ).
•Secured at least 50% marks ( 40% in case of natural born SC / ST, OBC / SBC NON CREAMY and 45% in case of Locomotor Disabled Candidates ) in the Pre P.G. Medical Entrance Examination 2012.
8th June 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

hallo sir, myself mohit soni.i am from rajasthan,bt i did my bds from tamilnadu. m i elgible for enterance exam for rajasthan state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?