5th May 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

When will the application forms for UG course in physics be available?

When application will ask for undergraduate course in physics ?
send details on my email id..

20th April 2015, 08:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the application forms for UG course in physics be available?

Let me tell you first that all the colleges which offers undergraduate courses do not have different time or date for the admission in Physics hons .

For admission in Delhi University to get admission in any of thee discipline you have to first fill the application form which are released in the month of June in the first week and after few days the cut off in each colleges for each of the discipline is released the candidates who are in the cut off can take admission.

Similarly in the BHU you have to go through the entrance examination conducted by BHU for admission in all the discipline are conducted in the month of May and then results are announced for the selected candidates to get the admission in particular discipline.

So generally at the same time that is in the month of May admission are taken in the graduation for any discipline and application form are available in the month of April .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?