14th August 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the application form for MSc Physics in Madras University?

when can i get application forms for m.sc. physics in madras university...whats the source

Related Questions:
  1. When will the application form for MSc Correspondence get issued in Madras University
  2. What is the last date of application form sale for MSc Physics
  3. When will Madras University give MSc Mathematics form?
  4. Can I do MBA in Madras university? Last date to buy the application form? Fee structure for correspondence and regular?
  5. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%? -- [New]
  6. Last date for the submission of application forms for M.Sc in Physics of Lucknow University?
  7. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  8. Cutoff marks needed for doing 5 years MSc course? From where to get the application form of Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?
  10. Can I be eligible to join MBA course in Madras University after scoring 60% of marks in BBA course? Last date to get the application forms for this? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. How should I check the IIT JEE application form from Madras?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  13. Application form of msc nursing entrance exam for manipal university?
  14. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  15. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  16. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  17. Top college of forensic science in India? Date of the entrance exam?
  18. Last date to submit the application form for MSc Physics? Percentage required in BSc?
6th December 2011, 12:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get the application form for MSc Physics in Madras University?

Hi friend, you can get the application forms by visiting the official website of the corresponding University or college.
25th March 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the application form for MSc Physics in Madras University?

i got 70% in b.sc maths. i want to study m.sc actuarial science in madras university. if it is possible or not.
16th December 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

can i do M.Sc physics in madras university? date of the entrance exam? syllabus for entrance exam?
4th June 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i got 80% in b.sc physics. i want to study m.sc physics in university of madras. if it possible or not.
29th September 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir l have completed my bsc degree in physics hons. in odisha and securing 90.5% with university topper.can i get a sit in madras university for study msc physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?