8th April 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Com at Pune University? Last date to fill up the form?

What is the bcom fees structure at the PU? When is the last date of form fill up for bcom in PU. I have tired of search for information but did not get. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  2. MIT Pune Fee Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details?
  4. What is the fee structure for GDC? I am from M.Com
  5. Does Pune University offer MSc Entomology course? What is the fee structure?
  6. What's the fee structure and deadline for application submission in symbiosis Pune?
  7. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of B.Com course in Mithibai College? Where to get the application form?
  9. Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?
  10. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  11. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  13. Last date to fill the admission form to take admission in B.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  15. Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?
  16. What is the last date to fill the form of B.Ed course? What is the fee?
  17. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online?
  18. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
20th January 2017, 07:41 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Fee structure for B.Com at Pune University? Last date to fill up the form?

Savitribai Phule Pune University, formerly the University of Pune, is a university in Pune in western India, founded in 1948. As you want to know fee structure for B.Com at Pune University here, I am going to tell you the same-

Fee Structure:

Registration Fees :Rs. 5,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 22,000/- Per Annum
Hostel Caution Money (Refundable): Rs. 5,000/- (One Time)
Other charges: 6,000/- Per Annum
Examination Fees: Rs. 1000/- Per Annum

Important Tentative Date-

Application form begins - First week of June

Last date to submit the form - Third or fourth week of June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?