27th May 2011, 12:35 AM
srom

Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?

Hi
sir i have just passed my 12th grade and secured 78% plz tell me in which top college i can get admission for doing BCOM correspondence. Plz aslo tell me fee structure.
Thank you very much

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  4. Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?
  5. Possible to do event management along with graduation in B.Com? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai for the same? How to get admission there? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  7. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  8. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  9. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  10. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  11. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  12. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  13. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  14. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  15. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  16. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  18. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
5th September 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?

I have secured only 75% in 12th exam, may i given addmission in kolkata st. xaveir's college
7th September 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?

hiiiiiii i am 12th appearing student. I want to know about iiscr entrance exam. in 2012
22nd March 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

am i student of class 12th n want to know the best4 cllege foe b.com....n admission procedure..plz help me
11th May 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir, kya mai jaan skta hu ke B.com ke councling ka admit card kbtk mere pass aa jayega....plz help me sir.
29th May 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, i secured 85% in inter so im in confusion in choosing best BCOM, degree college by comparing
colleges these three which i, had applied BADRUKA, LOYOLA, NIZAM.
4th June 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO ALL THE ABOVE QUESTIONS??
29th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in a regular college for bcom(hons) with only 79%..? or should i apply in school of open learning..?
21st April 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i m Kritika Gautam,i wanted to know if i got above 80% in 12th(CBSE) board,can i be elligible 4 takin admission in PU,Chandigarh
30th May 2013, 11:06 AM
abhishek garge

what is a procedure to take addmission in F.Y.B.COM. In pune university
8th June 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i got 83% in 12th exam i wanted to khow the list of best collleges in ahemdabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?