27th June 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?

how do i tk admission for bcom correspondence course n wat is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  2. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  3. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  4. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  5. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  7. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  8. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  10. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  12. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  15. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  16. How to do correspondence after completing graduation? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  18. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
24th August 2012, 09:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do i tk admission for bcom correspondence course n wat is the fee structure?
There are various recognized Institutions, which offers Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] program through Correspondence/Distance mode. One of the most recognized Institution offering Under Graduate Degree program through correspondence mode is Delhi University. The University offers B.Com program, through the School of Open Learning. Admission to the first year of Under Graduate Courses at SOL opens in the month of June and is advertised in the leading National Newspapers. In order to be eligible, for the B.Com program, candidate must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks. The Prospectus can be obtained either from the Main Center at North Delhi Campus or from the South Study Center at South Moti Bagh, New Delhi.

For detail information regarding admission procedure and fee structure one must refer to the following Link.

The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers B.Com program through Distance mode. Candidate must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board. The course Fee costs Rs.1,600. The duration of the program is three years.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
30th April 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?

I want to your B com fee strachare of ur collage
29th March 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to your b.com fee structure of your college my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?