17th June 2012, 09:36 PM
paw26

When will be the counseling of AIEEE?

when will be the councilling????aieee...can i go for the above..but,i got compartmaent in mathematics

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 71580 in WBJEE and 454035 in AIEEE?
  2. How much rank will I get in AIEEE after scoring 97/360? Which colleges can I get in counseling?
  3. How much rank can I get after scoring 135/360 in AIEEE? In which colleges I can get after counseling?
  4. Am I eligible for counseling of AIEEE after scoring 815 in AIEEE or should I wait for my CBSE compartmental?
  5. Btech after compartment in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  7. Date of AIEEE state(Uttarkhand) counseling? Procedure to attend it?
  8. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  9. Can I get admission in NITs/IITs or BIT Mesra after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission into DCE or NSIT Delhi? Names of colleges in which I can be called for counseling?
  10. When will the AIEEE state counseling of Uttar pradesh and Delhi will start?
  11. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech -- [New]
  12. If I have qualified AIEEE with 90 marks then can I take part in MHT CET counseling?
  13. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  14. How to know whether I am selected for WASE exam?
  15. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  16. Am I eligible for IITs or NITs having scored less than 50% in 12th class?
  17. Will I be allowed to take part in COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling this year if I have got a compartment in 12th CBSE board? Do they provide provisional admissions?
  18. When will Uttar Pradesh counseling for AIEEE rakn holder start?
18th June 2012, 06:18 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be the counseling of AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paw26 View Post
when will be the councilling????aieee...can i go for the above..but,i got compartmaent in mathematics
h!!

the results for ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION HAVE just come a few days back.the exam was conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE to give admisions to the students the undergraduates in two programs basically:::

---B.tech ------B.Architecture

When will be the counselling for AIEEE be started?

see generally the counselling is done in two ways
1.online counselling
2.offline counselling

• online counselling ---is for general candidates as they have nothing to do with reservation of seats although their documents are also checked but the thing is that they do not have the things like to be checked as caste verification certificate ....etc..
  • offline counselling----it is for reserved category candidate namely SC,ST,OBC,Disabled physically,girl candidates ex-service men.....in such a case verification of the documents becomes really essential as there are chances of fake documents getting submitted.
so,this was all about the modes of counselling,now you since have supply in mathematics hence you can not get admission untill and unless you clear your mathematics ..hence you better focus on that exam .if you clear supply exam there are chances to get admission in last counselling generally held in the months of june-july...

for more information visit the official website www.cbse.nic.in

so, visit the website to know more on the dates of counselling.

yes you can apply for online counselling but you can not get admission until your supply gets cleared..........

hope this helped.....................

all the best........

with regards
roknits

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?