22nd May 2010, 01:21 AM
Anshul narula

Btech after compartment in 12th?

sir/mam meri 12th me comp. aa gayi hai to kya ab mere liye koi scope hai B.tec me? agar he to kya? plyzzzzzz reply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE?
  2. Compartment in 1 subject(eco) in class 12th
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job in companies like TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and so on if I have cleared 12th with backlog?
  4. Am I not allowed to appear for BA private exam, if I have a live compartment exam in 12th? -- [New]
  5. Courses I can do after compartment exam of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?
  7. When are the 12th compartment results for this year?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Tech after qualifying 12th Compartmental exam?
  9. Possibility to appear in Physics (12th) compartment exam third time? What should I do for it? Will I have to do practical exam again?
  10. How can I save my 1 year if got compartment in Physics of 12th?
  11. Can I improve my 12th after having a gap? I have done 12th and have got compartment in Biology
  12. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  13. Can I solve 12th class compartment after having a gap in my compartment?
  14. Is it possible to re-appear for 12th through compartment?
  15. In which colleges can I take admission for B.Sc course having compartment in 12th class?
  16. What will I do if get compartment in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Is there any way to join B.Tech course after clearing compartment in this year itself? Will I get admission in any other colleges after scoring 50% in rest of the subjects?
  18. Can I do B.Tech without wasting a year if I have got a compartment in Chemistry in 12th? Can I get admission if I clear with more than 50%?
22nd May 2010, 04:52 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

Default Re: Btech after compartment in 12th?

Don’t say no. there are many fields to choose from against B.TECH.do your graduation with bio chemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy, microbiology, life sciences, others. India is a booming market for well trained people and I think your place lies there.
22nd May 2010, 05:24 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

no you cant apply if you have compartment in one subject you need to qualify the 12th standard exam to be eligible for the course however there are some private colleges which may take students with low marks but chances are very less
22nd May 2010, 10:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you have get compartment in 12th exams, then sorry you can not go for
B.tech. because manny colleges do not give admissions to the compartment
students, you have to clear pass in 12th exams. But manny colleges gives you admission, if you have clear the compartment exams with 50% marks.
23rd May 2010, 05:55 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey friend dont worry there is scope for you even if you got compartment............you just appear for the compartment test and pass it...........after that collect your marks sheet and apply for the college which you want to join..........

all college has some seats vacant for those student who got compartment....... so just study well and score good marks.....

best wishes
25th May 2010, 05:25 PM
Anshul narula

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
dear friend

If you have get compartment in 12th exams, then sorry you can not go for
B.tech. because manny colleges do not give admissions to the compartment
students, you have to clear pass in 12th exams. But manny colleges gives you admission, if you have clear the compartment exams with 50% marks.
i want to know that i need 50% in pcm or agregrate% for appear in b-tec
28th May 2010, 01:57 AM
drdo99
Banned

hi,
Aieee counseling falls after 15th June.
No, friend the compartmental exams will not be over by that way.
Better, you seek 2nd counseling.
28th May 2010, 01:07 PM
pritha1991

can i get a provisional admission in any college with a degree program in fashion desiging?
30th May 2010, 11:56 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend, after compartment if you pass your +2 exam then you can easily take admission in engineering degree.
But you can also try for different fields like BCA,BBA,B.Sc.
kindly choose any field a per your interest.
good luck.
31st May 2010, 02:40 AM
danish_ejaz

Smile Re: Btech after compartment in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anshul narula View Post
sir/mam meri 12th me comp. aa gayi hai to kya ab mere liye koi scope hai B.tec me? agar he to kya? plyzzzzzz reply me soon
Hi friend
well after getting compartment you are not eligible for b tech you cant apply this year first get this comp cleard then apply for b tech
good luck
31st May 2010, 04:03 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend,
you are not eligible to do B.tech as you have noy passed 12th exam and your compartmental paper.
better if you try next year
31st May 2010, 10:49 AM
bholag

dear friend,
during admission to different colleges for B.tech/BE ,college authority demands for 12th result.
so at first you have to clear your compartmental exam and then you can take admission.
31st May 2010, 01:14 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
'yes there is no any problem if you will passed in the compartment exam then you are eligible for the exam,so do not worry there is many students which is like you and getting good score in the compartment exam as well as entrance exam.
31st May 2010, 02:39 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
yes you can do B.Tech after compartment in 12th standard.but in that case you must have passed in all your exams after compartment in 12th.if your compartment in any of the subjects is not cleared then your enrollment will be liable to get canceled.
2nd June 2010, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i have got compartment in class 12th maths......can i get admission in bharti vidyapeeth pune b tech?? i have heard of some affidevit thing..which i have to fill and give it to the college ..if i ll pass in 12 theen i ll continue studying otherwise i ll b told to get out of the college....plzz advise me..is it true?
3rd June 2010, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

is a student who has a compartment in maths elligible to sit for mbbs and dpmt the next year after clearing the compartment ppr..plz help..thanx..
3rd June 2010, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

i hv compartment in maths but cleared my aieee in barch cn i get provisional admission plz reply soon as possible
2nd July 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i have compatment in physics ....can i get admission in rayat mohali,....after clearing compartment the same year?????...or any other college....plzzz rely anyone
8th July 2010, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

When will be the mathematics compartment of 12th standard
30th July 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i have campartment in physics and i am decided to drop one year please suggest me next year i have addmission for all universities like iit, uptu, and aieee.
2nd August 2010, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Now i have completed and passed compartment and scored 61 in physics so let me know which colleges are available in DEGREE CERTIFICATE in punjab?? Any1 knows pl tell me
3rd August 2010, 12:17 AM
shubham957

Quote:
you can apply in btech but only after clearing your compartment. which means next year. instead you can take admission in other courses like, bsc, bca, bba etc
good luck
3rd August 2010, 01:08 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Btech after compartment in 12th?

dear friend

as u have got compartment in 12th so u will not be eligible for b.tech entrance exams.

but except b.tech u can also choose sectors like

general science

u can also go for MBA after your graduation.

all the best.
3rd August 2010, 07:43 AM
ravi6

dear there is no problem that you have an compartment in +2 for B.TECH. go and clear you

comp. and take seat in B.TECH. do not worry.

REGARDS
ravi6
3rd August 2010, 03:29 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
you can not apply in btech until you pass your compartment paper. I have a suggestion for you. You must drop one year and take coaching for aieee and iit jee exam. Side by side you can prepare for your compartment paper also. If you really did this with hard work then after one year you will surely get admission in good engineering college.
Best of luck
3rd August 2010, 03:47 PM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

dear friend, nervous hone ki jarurat nahi he..yadi tmhe compartment aayi he to pahle us sub. k sath 12th ko clear karo.but above than 50% se., than a very large scope in B.tech. but with compartment tumhe kisi college me admission nahi milega... ALL THE BEST...
3rd August 2010, 06:46 PM
Rickers

Hello,
Sorry, you can't take admission in b.tech as you are getting compartment in 12th.

But there is a way to get admission in B.tech, firstly you have to take admission in any polytechnic college. After completing diploma engineering you can take direct admission in 2nd year(3rd sem) of the B.tech.

So think about it, this is the another way to get into the B.tech.

Good luck!!!
31st August 2010, 01:32 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
Yes you can go for the B.Tech studies but you will have to clear all the back log papers before taking admission to the any institution..

So clear all the compartment you have in +2 and then apply for the entrance exams freshly.you will surely get the admission in the technical studies ,,

Do not worry about that and try for the better preparation for clearing your compartment..

Best Wishes..
31st August 2010, 02:41 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

don't worry.you can do Btech after compartment in 12th.

to do btech you have to crack AIEEE exam or state level exam.

all the best.......
15th January 2011, 06:19 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Yes you can go for the B.Tech studies but you will have to clear all the back log papers before taking admission to the any institution..

So clear all the compartment you have in +2 and then apply for the entrance exams freshly.you will surely get the admission in the technical studies ,,

Do not worry about that and try for the better preparation for clearing your compartment..
thanks
13th April 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i have got good rank in aieee but got compartment in class 12 can i get nit collage
24th May 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir ..i hav got compartment in chemistry in 12th....now is there any chance of doing b.tech without wasting a year...if i cleared my compartment with more than 50%??? plz sir do reply
29th May 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir... i have got compartment in chemistry in 12th ... now there is scope of b.tech without wasting a year ..... If i cleared my compartment with more than 50% then i sit in the counselling under aieee plz reply me
30th May 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
30th May 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i got compartment in physics. I m getting more than 50% n also preparing for compartment xam.
Can i get admission in any college if i'll get gud rank in aieee n clarify my compartment xam?? I dont wanna leave engg field. Plz do reply.
3rd June 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i just pass 12 with science but i pass with maths as a additional subject. i got 9 marks in maths. can i do btec and i have good rank in uptu. plzz sugest me.
4th June 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i have compartment in maths n want to take admission in BE i have good rank in upsee can i take admission through counceling
17th June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sie meri 12 physics main compartment hai kya main kisi government or private institute se b.tech kr sakta hu???
19th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i want to know that i need 50% in pcm or agregrate% for appear in b-tec
u can easily get admission in b.tech in u.p.t.u but for it u wll have to clear up ur comp. with gud result and if u want u can contact me 2 +919152702121
24th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i am from mumbai and i hv a compartment in math. i have given my compartment exam and m waiting for my result. can i get admission for btech in mumbai colleges if i manage 2 score well in my compart?? please help. and if not is bsc it a better option?
22nd March 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

will dtu and nsit give admission in b.tech after clearing compartment in same year?
23rd March 2012, 09:36 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend .

No need to worry. Now days everything is possible. If you have got compartment then you get pass and you can appear for entrance exams and can also get admissions in b.tech colleges.

I want to give you some advise.

- If you have strong determination of studying b.tech then you must go for b.tech. Many private colleges are there in the country with lots of vacant seats. You can get easily into b.tech colleges because mostly all b.tech colleges provides the same teaching facilities and quality that a student need.

- If you are not so much interested then you may go for B.sc . It has a very wide scope now a days. You can go also in the research fields and educations fields and you can earn good also.

So it completely depends upon you to make the right choice.

All the best for your future.
23rd May 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i have got 55% in 12th but in pcm 46% can i do btech
31st May 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir meri 12th me chemistry me compartment aayi hai abhi meri 49 % hai lekin compartment clear karne ke bad meri 55% hai toh kya me b.tech karne ke liye best enng. colleges me ja sakta huun???? pls jaldi se bataye?????
5th June 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i have got compartment in maths.is i m eligible for b-tec for to improve myself sir plzzz reply me i am very confused about my future i want your advise. i dont wanna drop this year and i also dont wanna left engineering field.
10th June 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
i have compartment in mathematics this year and i want to join amity university for btec.
can i get addmission over there when i will clear compartment exam.
plese reply me as i m very confused about it.my email id is [email protected]
15th June 2012, 10:51 PM
tl.com

Hi friend .

No need to worry. Now days everything is possible. If you have got compartment then you get pass and you can appear for entrance exams and can also get admissions in b.tech colleges.

I want to give you some advise.

- If you have strong determination of studying b.tech then you must go for b.tech. Many private colleges are there in the country with lots of vacant seats. You can get easily into b.tech colleges because mostly all b.tech colleges provides the same teaching facilities and quality that a student need.

- If you are not so much interested then you may go for B.sc . It has a very wide scope now a days. You can go also in the research fields and educations fields and you can earn good also.

So it completely depends upon you to make the right choice.

All the best for your future.
thanks
3rd August 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i have got compartment in mathematics and i've given d compartment exam......i've to do B.E.....can i get admission nd because of compartment in 12th,will i have to face any problem in future in same field?? rply plzz
5th April 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in 12 in physics and maths n i hav cleared maths but not of physics now m pursuin bba now can i get good colg for mba aftr clearing cat exam !!
29th May 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, class 12 me meri compt ayi h maths me,mje b.tech krna h,,i have cleared my jee mains exam 2013 and upsee exam also,can i get admission in nit college or in any up college,if i cleare my compt exam...plzzz reply soon....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?