3rd January 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Pharmacy course? Syllabus for this Exam? How to apply for this Exam?

when will be the entrance exam for mpharm,about the syllabus,how to apply for this exam ,please submit the full information

Related Questions:
  1. GATE M.Pharmacy Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions/Answer Keys
  2. Date of commencement of KAS entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Fee structure to apply for this exam?
  3. How can I apply for entrance exam after studying in mechanical engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  4. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Pharmacy course? Syllabus for this Exam? How to apply for this Exam?
  5. From where to get Mumbai University MCA correspondence entrance exam form? Syllabus and date of entrance exam?
  6. What syllabus to prepare for PGCET Exam for M-Pharmacy?
  7. How to apply for IISET entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  8. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  9. Is the person who scored less than 50% in bachelor degree is eligible for CAT and MBA?
  10. Last date to apply for CDAC Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the syllabus for Spanish Language entrance exam?
  12. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  13. Any separate exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Date of the exam?
  14. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the exam syllabus and the fee structure?
  15. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  16. Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?
  17. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  18. How to apply for diploma entrance exam? What is the syllabus -- [New]
3rd August 2012, 12:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Pharmacy course? Syllabus for this Exam? How to apply for this Exam?

Entrance exam for M.Pharm is conducted normally in the month of June. Apart from this, several institutions conducts their own entrance exam. It is better to visit the official website of the institution to know the exact dates. The M. Pharm entrance will be based on the syllabus of B. Pharm course. It is advisable to have thorough knowledge of subjects studied at the graduate level. You can apply for this exam by filling the prescribed application forms available from the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?