21st March 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for diploma entrance exam? What is the syllabus

How to apply diplama entrence exam and what is syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for diploma entrance exam? What is the syllabus -- [New]
  2. Can Diploma students apply for WASE entrance exam?
  3. How to get admission in Degree after completing diploma? Can I appear for AIEEE on the basis of Diploma? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  4. Are diploma students eligible to apply for BITS? How to apply for the exam? What is the exam syllabus?
  5. How to apply for IISET entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  6. What is the syllabus for lateral entry entrance exam? I am pursuing diploma in textile
  7. Entrance exam syllabus and last year exam paper for the post of graduate packaging diploma of 2 years?
  8. How can I apply for entrance exam after studying in mechanical engineering? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  9. JEE or other B.Tech entrance exams on the basis of Diploma engineering?
  10. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Pharmacy course? Syllabus for this Exam? How to apply for this Exam?
  11. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is Osmania University offering Taxation diploma through PG entrance? How to apply for this diploma course?
  13. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  14. How to apply for MSc entrance test? Syllabus of the entrance?
  15. Scored 75% in Diploma in Electronics : Colleges offering direct 2nd year entry? Syllabus of the entrance test? Last date to submit forms for AIEEE, IIT and UPTU exam?
  16. Date of commencement of KAS entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Fee structure to apply for this exam?
  17. Syllabus and Model Question Papers of DRDO Entrance Exam for Diploma Engineers?
  18. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
26th April 2015, 09:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for diploma entrance exam? What is the syllabus

The student pursuing matriculation are eligible to attempt the diploma entrance exam. For applying the Diploma entrance exam you simply have to fill the application form with all of your details. And you simply have to submit the form online or offline with in the prescribed date at the specified address. After a certain period you will receive your admit card at your home. Without admit card you are not allowed to seat in the entrance exam. The syllabus for the diploma entrance includes basically all that you have studied in your matriculation. Some of the questions are for mental testing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?