11th April 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

When will be the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Management of University of Pune for the year 2012?

phd enterence exam in management from university of pune , 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  2. Which are the universities available in Pune to do Ph.d in Management? Dates of the entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  3. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  4. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test?
  5. When do I have to enroll for Ph.D from Pune University?
  6. If I clear SET exam will I be exempted from giving PhD entrance exam under Pune University?
  7. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  8. Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?
  9. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  10. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  11. Which university provides PhD in Management?
  12. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  13. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  14. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  15. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  16. Will I get exempted to appear Pune University PhD entrance exam if qualify in SET? -- [New]
  17. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  18. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
21st May 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Management of University of Pune for the year 2012?

what type the entrance exam for ph.d in management ( punjab)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?