25th December 2012, 07:22 PM
koritalaaswini

When will be the entrance test conducted for embedded system in CDAC institute?

when will you conduct entrance test for embedded system in CDAC institute

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  2. Entrance exam course material for Embedded System and VLSI course in CDAC?
  3. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  4. When will held CDAC exam for Embedded System?
  5. Entrance test material for CDAC?
  6. Is there scope of PG Diploma from CDAC institute? Which institute is better than CDAC for such Diploma courses?
  7. What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Training course from CDAC in Embedded System Design? -- [New]
  9. What is the scope of CDAC mohali in Embedded system? I have got 57% in B.Tech
  10. Details about CDAC entrance test? Syllabus for the exam and previous years question papers?
  11. When will the embedded course start? What is the fee for Embedded System course?
  12. How to get admission in CDAC for Diploma in Embedded System?
  13. Am I eligible for C-DAC being a candidate having completed BE in Computer Science with less than 60%? Where can I get good Placements?
  14. Does CDAC provide class for embedded course? Do I need to give the entrance exam? Duration and the fee structure of it?
  15. Information about Embedded System?
  16. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  17. Will there be any Institute in Hyderabad offering Coaching for CDAC Entrance Exam?
  18. Which CDAC centre is best to do PGD in Embedded or VLSI?
7th July 2016, 05:40 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: When will be the entrance test conducted for embedded system in CDAC institute?

The CDAC's common entrance exam(C-CAT) is scheduled as following:
1. In the month of June for the august admissions.
2. In the month of December for the February admissions.
For more details visit the official website "http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=DESD&courseid=22#1".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?