28th January 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in CDAC for Diploma in Embedded System?

I want to do diploma in embedded system.how can i get admission in cdac to do that diploma?how will i get form of it?what will be the fee structure?

4th March 2014, 10:32 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in CDAC for Diploma in Embedded System?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do diploma in embedded system.how can i get admission in cdac to do that diploma?how will i get form of it?what will be the fee structure?
Hey friend,

Yeah you can do Diploma in Embedded System in CDAC( Centre of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) as it offers you to do the course.To join in this course you need to have a good knowledge in hardware and software design.

It is a 22 weeks Full Time Diploma course and for joining in this course the eligibility needed is Graduate in Engineering or its equivalent in Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science Engineering or related departments.

For Online forms you can get them at http://www.cdac.in

The application form should be filled with great care so as to ensure entering correct details.The Photocopies of Application Form need to be kept for future references,Scanned photographs and signature need to be uploaded.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?