6th June 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

When will the form fill up start for BSc in government college of Kolkata?

when we form fillup will start for Bsc in govt collages of kolkatta

Related Questions:
  1. Best government college of microbiology for BSc in Kolkata?
  2. How should I fill the BSc entrance exam form?
  3. How can I fill the online application form of government polytechnic exam in Kolkata
  4. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  5. Which are the nursing colleges in West Bengal?
  6. How to do PG from government dental college in Kolkata? I am a student of government dental college
  7. How much marks needed in aieee for selection in DCE or any other government college of delhi?
  8. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  9. How to fill the online form of National Defence Academy from Kolkata?
  10. From when to get application form for BSc Honors in AJC Bose College, Kolkata?
  11. Procedure for admission in government B.Pharmacy college? Can I fill the form in may?
  12. List some private engineering colleges in Kolkata? -- [New]
  13. How to get a good government job after BSc?
  14. WBJEE: can i take the admission in government college in kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in Kolkata BSc college like Ashutosh College, Rani Birla College, Joymaya College, Gokhale Memorial College, Bethune College after scoring 65% in 12th?
  16. Can I get seats in government college for B.Tech course in Kolkata after doing 3 years diploma without studying higher secondary?
  17. Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?
  18. Reputed colleges for Physics Honors course? What is the admission procedure?
1st November 2011, 03:37 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will the form fill up start for BSc in government college of Kolkata?

dear friend,

the date will be already announced ,and i think closing date of form is already over
so sorry for late posting
best of luck.
1st November 2011, 03:42 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will the form fill up start for BSc in government college of Kolkata?

dear friend,

the date will be already announced ,and i think closing date of form is already over
so sorry for late posting
best of luck.
22nd May 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i got 57 in english in cbse 12 exam can i able to get english honours in any college in kolkata
16th June 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in B.sc at kolkata. Is here e-admission occuring?
5th April 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage of class 12 is necessary to take admission in up college for bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?