30th March 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Pune University in MSc Zoology?

I want to get admission in pune university in m.sc zoology. so i want to know the date of the entrance examination in m.sc zoology.
plz rply the date.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate? -- [New]
  4. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  5. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  6. Can I take MSc Zoology to do Forensic Science or any other subject? Is the Forensic Science available in Pune University?
  7. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  8. What is the pattern of entrance test for MSc Zoology in Pune university?
  9. Can I take admission in MSc Zoology in IGNOU after completing Zoology Honors from Kolkata University
  10. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  11. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  12. Syllabus of Pune University entrance for MSc in Zoology
  13. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  14. What is the date of MSc entrance for Zoology in Modern college of Pune?
  15. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  16. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  17. Can I get admission in CU for MSc Zoology or Nutrition
  18. Can I take admission in CU for MSc Zoology?
19th May 2013, 06:30 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Pune University in MSc Zoology?

The University of Pune offers Postgraduate courses and programs through various affiliated colleges and recognized institutes in the three districts of Pune, Ahmednagar and Nashik.
As you are interested in joining for Msc Zoology,you can get information about the fees, eligibility criteria, accommodation facilities and other things by contacting the individual Colleges and Institutes.
You can also visit the official website for more details

http://www.unipune.ac.in/
12th May 2014, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Pune University in MSc Zoology?

Hi I am Ganesh Nogja.I am completed my UG in SRTMUN .I want to take admission in Uni.of Pune for MSc Zoology.I dont know the qestion Pattern Please Sir can U give mi previous year Entrance Exam qestion paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?