26th December 2012, 10:02 AM
Epshita Ganguly

Where can I get the forms for polytechnic? I have passed class 10th

when will be the forms of polytechnic be givenin the seccion of 2013? i have passed only cls 10!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the forms for polytechnic? I have passed class 10th
  2. Date of sale of forms for Polytechnic? I have passed 10th with 72% marks and 87% in science
  3. Can I take admission in Polytechnic? I have passed 10th class
  4. What's the exam date for Delhi polytechnic? When would the application forms be available in market? I am 10th class student
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between Polytechnic and HSC after completion of 10th Class with 74% of marks?
  6. When to get forms for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Date of this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any class?
  8. How to do Polytechnic course after completing 10th class
  9. Procedure to get admission in Merchant Navy being a candidate having completed 10th Class and doing Polytechnic course?
  10. Can I get into Polytechnic having scored 40% in each subject of 10th Class?
  11. How to take admission for computer engineering in government polytechnic college? I have finished 10th
  12. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  13. When will be the forms of Polytechnic be available? What price will be charged to buy the forms of Polytechnic?
  14. List of Polytechnic colleges in Assam? Procedure to get admission for 10th student? -- [New]
  15. Can I be eligible for admission in B.A or 12th class? I have passed Polytechnic Diploma of 3 years from government college
  16. What is the date of Polytechnic Exam? I have passed 10th with 64% and 12th with 67%
  17. How to do a job in private firm? I have passed 10th standard and ITI draftsman Civil course
  18. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
23rd April 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get the forms for polytechnic? I have passed class 10th

What is the procedure for apply polytechnic in amu, i passed my 10th
9th April 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit
.i.have.10th.pepar so .i.have.my.reuslt. to.i.gone.2014 coures
18th April 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I want course detail about polytechnic and all subject how to complete it and what are its benefit and it's related job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?