3rd January 2012, 07:12 PM
sonal khandelwal

When will the foundation exam be held? I am doing B.Com 2nd year

i m doing b.com 2nd year i have filled form for foundation exam,sir i can know when the exams are going to held in 2012 and on which date?

15th December 2017, 09:18 PM
armani123

Default Re: When will the foundation exam be held? I am doing B.Com 2nd year

Generally ICSI Conducted the CS Foundation exam twice in a year i.e June and December months.
If you want to join In CS course through b.com 2nd year, you can enter in this course through the Foundation level but if you complete the graduation you have chance to skip the foundation level and join the Executive level of CS course.
So, it is better to complete the Graduation first and apply for CS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams to appear for to get these Jobs? How to apply for these Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams? 26 30th November 2017 10:24 PM
Which are the entrance exams other then GATE for M.Tech admission? Any PG CET exams conducted in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for these exams? 18 5th January 2014 10:55 PM
Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams? 7 4th October 2013 09:27 PM
Which are the different types of scholarship exams or certificate exams like National Talent Search Exams? 2 2nd May 2012 11:33 AM
List of Exams for Ministry of India? Syllabus for these Exams? When they will be organized? Can a candidate of pursuing BE apply for these Exams? 1 15th March 2012 02:44 PM