14th October 2012, 01:07 PM
Reeta rajput

When is the CS foundation level exam?

Can ny1 tel me wen d cs foundation level examz vil b held if m registrd in d month of july 2012? I m confused whetr it ll held dis year dec or nxt year june?

4th January 2013, 07:16 PM
Tarunj94

Thumbs up Re: When is the CS foundation level exam?

Hello friends,

Date:-

Institute’s examinations are held in June
and December, every year. Examination results are declared on 25th
August for the examination held in the June and on 25th February for the examination held in December.

Study Inputs
(i) Study Material; By virtue of its flexibility, postal tuition is compulsory in
distance learning mode of education. It has the capacity to adapt itself to the
needs of an individual student as well as it can serve a variety of individual
requirements. Moreover, the preparation of study material involves the collective efforts of many people. Written by experts, revised by academicians/ professionals and updated regularly. It is unlikely to miss out anything significant so far as the syllabus is concerned. Indeed, it is the basic source of acquiring knowledge in the subjects prescribed under the syllabus.

(ii) Recommended Books: Basic purpose of providing a list of recommended books is to supplement/fortify your level of knowledge. Usually, the list of suggested readings is classified into two categories, i.e. readings and
references. The books suggested for readings cover a substantial portion of
the syllabus. References are generally books which would throw light on a particular topic and therefore, should be of interest to you in case you are keen on acquiring additional knowledge on that topic

Thank you
4th January 2013, 07:18 PM
Tarunj94

Thumbs up Re: When is the CS foundation level exam?

Hello friends,

Date:-

Institute’s examinations are held in June
and December, every year. Examination results are declared on 25th
August for the examination held in the June and on 25th February for the examination held in December.

Study Inputs

(i) Study Material; By virtue of its flexibility, postal tuition is compulsory in distance learning mode of education. It has the capacity to adapt itself to the needs of an individual student as well as it can serve a variety of individual requirements. Moreover, the preparation of study material involves the collective efforts of many people. Written by experts, revised by academicians/ professionals and updated regularly. It is unlikely to miss out anything significant so far as the syllabus is concerned. Indeed, it is the basic source of acquiring knowledge in the subjects prescribed under the syllabus.

(ii) Recommended Books: Basic purpose of providing a list of recommended books is to supplement/fortify your level of knowledge. Usually, the list of suggested readings is classified into two categories, i.e. readings and references. The books suggested for readings cover a substantial portion ofthe syllabus. References are generally books which would throw light on a particular topic and therefore, should be of interest to you in case you are keen on acquiring additional knowledge on that topic.

Thank you
4th January 2013, 07:34 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is the CS foundation level exam?

Your examination will be held in the month of June of next year i.e June 2013. Candidates are required to register eight month prior to examination. Therefore you will be eligible for June 2013 attempt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?