18th August 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the admit card for NDA II?

Sir I send my application form by offline .I am from Latur .Yet I not Get My admit card.Please help me My E-mail ID [email protected].

10th February 2012, 06:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the admit card for NDA II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I send my application form by offline .I am from Latur .Yet I not Get My admit card.Please help me My E-mail ID [email protected].
Sorry for Late Reply, But if you face problem regarding your Admit cards then please immediately contact to the concerned department.

NDA (II) Examination 2011 was already completed and Results was already declared, If you have not get your admit card, then you have to visit the official website and download the admit card.

So, If you have missed the chance to apply for NDA (II) Examination then please apply for NDA (II) 2012 Examination. But you can apply only when if you have fulfill the eligibility Criteria. The Eligibility criteria are properly mentioned in the notification.

If you face problem regarding Admit cards in future, then please visit the official websites and directly download your Admit card Online. Now NDA Admit card will be Provided online Only and eligible candidates may fill the application form Online Only.

If you need more information about NDA Examination, then please visit the official website :

upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?