17th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the hall ticket of NDA for which I recently applied?

i applied for nda i didn't get my hallticket.,,,please tell me when

21st April 2012, 12:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the hall ticket of NDA for which I recently applied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i applied for nda i didn't get my hallticket.,,,please tell me when
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination. Only Unmarried Male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 Years are eligible for NDA Examination.

For this year NDA (I) Examination Notification was already Published and the examination was already Completed on 15/April/2012.

I Hope that you have also appeared for the examination.

From this year Onward's NDA provide Hall tickets to the candidates Online only.

You have to visit the official website and download your Hall ticket by enter your Registration number and Date of Birth.

If you have missed the chance this year then please apply for NDA (II) Examination, The application will be declared soon in the month of May.

If you want to know more about this examination then please check official website :

http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?