26th March 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

M.Tech or Job: Better choice after B.Tech and GATE rank 9420?

as a fresher,just after b.tech,which is better-m.tech or job?
my gate 2011 all india rank is 9420.where can i get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  3. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech?
  4. Candidate having less aggregate with backlogs in B.Tech but very good GATE score can get admission in M.Tech? -- [New]
  5. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What to do after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch?
  7. Which college is better for me after scoring 570 GATE score and 2192 rank with 96 percentile?
  8. How to get an IT job after completing B.Tech with 77%
  9. How to get placed in MNC companies?
  10. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  11. What should I do to pursue M.Tech from IIT? I am doing B.E from Rewa MP
  12. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  13. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  14. How much will be my rank after scoring 44 marks in GATE in mechanical?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  16. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  17. Which course can I get after doing B.Tech in ECE, MBA in HR and IT and Ph.d in Management? Should I do M.Tech in Electronics Design or M.Tech in IT for teaching in private/govt jobs?
  18. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
26th March 2011, 01:44 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: M.Tech or Job: Better choice after B.Tech and GATE rank 9420?

Hiiiii,

If you can get admission in M.Tech. course after GATE rank 9420 then you will join M.Tech. course, otherwise

If you are not getting admission in M.Tech. course after GATE rank 9420 then you will do a JOB after B.Tech.

Good Luck
26th March 2011, 04:16 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech or Job: Better choice after B.Tech and GATE rank 9420?

higher study is always a better option for any branch of study. if you really want to do higher study then go for M.Tech.

you have not mentioned your branch of study. so it's difficult to tell you about the institution in which you may get chance to take admission in M.Tech. till in 9420 rank you will be eligible to apply for NIT. you should apply for all IIT NIT and other leading institution in which you may get chance.

here i am attaching the list of all NIT ans IITs. go to their website and check you are eligible for M.Tech admission there or not for each IIT and IIt. where you will be eligible apply for that institution. you may also apply for M.Tech in Jadavpur University.

in most of the IIT and NIT they take one interview to take admission in M.Tech. this interview carry 30% and GATE score carry 70%. so you must be prepare for the interview after applying to the institution.

if you really don't want to go for further study then don't go for it. just add GATE score in your resume. it will help you to get good job. in some organization GATE score is must to apply. so you may try for job.

best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: doc NITs And IITs.doc(50.0 KB, 58 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?