27th April 2012, 03:54 AM
ramachandrajd

How much fees does it take to complete my 2 years of MSc? How much marks should I score to get a merit seat?

I'm doing my BSc in Belgaum and i have decided to do my MSc in organic Chemistry and also decided to choose Kuvempu university. can you please educate me that how much amount it may take to complete my 2 years of MSc and also please let me know how much marks i should score to get a merit seat.

I kindly request you to give full details for my question

Regards,
Ramachandra JD

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get in with merit seat if I have 207 marks in KEAM 2015 exam?
  2. Can I get a merit seat in Malapuram government college after completing 12th with 68% marks?
  3. How much marks should we score to get a seat in NIFT? What is the requirement and the fee structure?
  4. Am I eligible for any merit seat in any college after scoring 20 marks in TANCET?
  5. Can I appear for PCS exam after passing ICS?
  6. Fees details for MBBS seat in private colleges?
  7. What would be my rank in Kerala medical entrance exam? I have scored 650 marks in this exam. Is there any chance for me to get a merit MBBS seat in Kerala?
  8. Cutoff marks required for merit medical seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the merit cutoff for BDS, MBC candidate? What is Tamilnadu government tuition fees for BDS course?
  10. How to pursue B.Arch course after ITI or Polytechnic? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in Dehradun Institute of Technology after getting 3889 rank in state entrance?
  12. Will I get a seat in a government college in Gujarat after scoring 83.48% merit marks in Gujarat MBBS?
  13. Minimum marks to get a merit seat in KEAM medical(Even in merit self financing colleges)?
  14. Can a candidate with ST rank 372 in Uttarakhand, get admission in any NIT's?
  15. Eligibility for Management seat for Mechanical branch in KLE Engineering college, Belgaum? Fees for the same?
  16. Admission procedure this year to get admission for B.Tech degree? What is the package?
  17. Will I be eligible for merit seat after scoring 178 in engineering entrance?
  18. Dates of filling up GUJCET forms? Can GUJCET be given online?
21st March 2013, 11:39 AM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Default Re: How much fees does it take to complete my 2 years of MSc? How much marks should I score to get a merit seat?

Hello friend I am also looking for MSC course in Mathematics, please help me regarding this ..??
1st August 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much fees does it take to complete my 2 years of MSc? How much marks should I score to get a merit seat?

wats the cutpff % for physics??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?