6th August 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the MSc admission test result?

I sit for msc in chemistry admission test 2013 on 01.08.13 in calcutta university from north bengal university and the tentative date of result publication was on 05.08.13.Whether result has been published or not if yes then how shall i inform?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  2. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  3. What is the syllabus of MSc Biochemistry? Date of the admission test of MSc Chemistry?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  5. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  6. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. How to take admission in MSc Mathematics? Books to be referred?
  8. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  9. Any entrance test for MSc IT(IDOL) course admission in Mumbai University?
  10. Selection in IIST is based on IIT-JEE entrance test result or IIST will conduct exclusive test for admission?
  11. Bangalore Colleges for MSc in microbiology? Admission criteria and procedure?
  12. Which entrance test should I give to get admission in MSc in SVNIT?
  13. When will be MSc admission test merit list of Geography?
  14. Can I get admission in MSc without giving the entrance test?
  15. Admission process of MSc chemistry in Delhi University? Is there any entrance test for it?
  16. Which is the entrance test to take admission in MSc? -- [New]
  17. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic? How should I prepare for the entrance test?
27th June 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the MSc admission test result?

what is the minimum percentage marks in graduate to eligible to study m.sc under Calcutta University ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?