10th January 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

When will be the next CET-MBA? Which are the different part time MBA fields that one can opt for? How to do MBA course from a college near by my Residence?

want to pursue mba. when is CET-MBA? i missed cet in nov.Would like to know when is the next test scheduled? what are the different part time mba fields one can opt for? how can i do mba from a college near my residence?

10th January 2012, 05:02 PM
surekha_katreddy

Unhappy Re: When will be the next CET-MBA? Which are the different part time MBA fields that one can opt for? How to do MBA course from a college near by my Residence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
want to pursue mba. when is CET-MBA? i missed cet in nov.Would like to know when is the next test scheduled? what are the different part time mba fields one can opt for? how can i do mba from a college near my residence?
hI friend,

To pursue MBA you can appear for the following entrance exams:

CAT(COMMON APTITUDE TEST):It is an entrance exams conducted by the 13 IIM'S present in the country.They are the top most organisations in the country to pursue MBA . Even the fee structure may cost you around 10-18 lakhs(based upon the IIM).You can get admission even in TOP MOST B-schools in India.
CAT Exam is conducted once in an year.

MAT:It is an entrance test for admission in class B B-Schools in India.It is conducted 4 times in an year in the months of February,may,September and december.The fee structure costs you around 8 lakhs.

In addition you can do a local MBA for which different state Govt's conduct a different CET exams.So if can mention your state we w'ill be able to help you in a much better way.

Feel free to post
10th January 2012, 07:04 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When will be the next CET-MBA? Which are the different part time MBA fields that one can opt for? How to do MBA course from a college near by my Residence?

dear friend,

Here I have provided all the details regarding M.B.A. C.E.T. :

Eligible Criteria :

1. Educational Qualification :

Minimum 12th pass candidate with English and P.C.M. (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) from any recognized board of Maharashtra are eligible for this.

Generally in the month of February(last week) or in the first week of March and the result is published in the month of May.

There are so many MBA courses but among them the following will be best for a engineering students.These are...

1. MBA in Marketing.
2. MBA in Technology Improvement.
3. MBA in Finance.
4. MBA in HR
5. MBA in SE

good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?